Baba Ramdev was born on 25 December 1965 In Said Alipur, Mahendragarh, Haryana, India. She is an Indian yoga guru known for his work in ayurveda, business, politics and agriculture. He co-founded the Patanjali Ayurved Ltd. with his colleague Acharya Balkrishna and has shown interest in political issues. his School Gurukul Kangri Vishwavidyalaya, Haridwar and her Father Name Ram Nivas Yadav, Mother Gulabo Devi, Brother Ram Bharat. He established Divya Yog Mandir Trust along with Acharya Karamveer.
Baba Ramdev This Hobbies Teaching Yoga and Favourite Food Name Pure Vegetarian, Favourite Actor Name Amitabh Bachan, Favourite Actress Name Sridevi, Favourite Politician Name Narendra Modi, Favourite Sports Name Cricket, Favourite Colours Name Black, Red & Favourite Destination Name Himachal Pradesh. her Address Patanjali Yogpeeth, Maharshi Dayanand Gram.
Baba Ramdev Body Measurements 38-30-11 Inches. Her Chest Size 38 Waist Size 30 Inches and Biceps Size 11 Inches. Baba Ramdev Age 54 Years, Baba Ramdev Height 5’ 8” to 173 cm and Weight 64 Kg to 141 lbs. She Shoe Size 10 (US). her Black Color Hair and Brown Color Eye.
Baba Ramdev Height, Weight, Age, Wiki, Biography, Family & More
|Real Name||Ramkrishna Yadav|
|Nickname||Baba Ramdev, Yoga Guru|
|Profession||Yoga Guru, Businessman|
|Height||5’ 8” (173 cm)|
|Weight||64 kg (141 lbs)|
|Body Measurements||38-30-11Chest Size: 38 Inches|
Waist Size: 30 Inches
Biceps Size: 11 InchesBody Shape – Slim
Shoe Size- 10 (US)
|Date of Birth||25 December 1965|
|Age (2019)||54 Years|
|Birth Place||Said Alipur, Mahendragarh, Haryana|
|Hometown||Said Alipur, Mahendragarh, Haryana|
|Family||Father- Ram Nivas Yadav|
Mother- Gulabo Devi
Brother- Ram Bharat
|Address||Patanjali Yogpeeth, Maharshi Dayanand Gram, Delhi-Haridwar National Highway, Near Bahadarbad, Haridwar, Uttarakhand|
|Net Worth||$2.5 billion|
Some Lesser Known Facts About:
- He remained silent most of the time. He was not obstinate and always remained content.
- He established ‘Divya Yog Mandir Trust’ along with Acharya Karamveer.
- He started featuring on Aastha TV’s morning yoga slot.
- He considers Ram Prasad Bismil and Subash Chandra Bose as his inspirations.
- He does not eat grains. He only eats boiled vegetables, fruits and cow milk.
- He wears a wooden footwears and sleeps on the floor.
- Acharya Balkrishna owns 94% shares of Patanjali Ayurveda Ltd. and his net worth is around $5.1 billion.
- The 14th Prime Minister of India, Narendra Modi also admires Baba Ramdev. They often meet each other in programs.
- His daily two-hour session in the morning has been the most-watched show in India since 2003, taking the attention of an average of 26 million viewers, beating news programs, movies and reality shows.
- He does not possess any stake in Patanjali Ayurveda Ltd., instead, Acharya Balkrishna holds a 94% stake in Patanjali Ayurved, but Balkrishna doesn’t take any salary. Rest 8% is given to Sarwan and Sunita Poddar, a Scotland-based NRI as they gave Ramdev and Balkrishna, the first loan to start the business. Ramdev has also acquired an Island in Scotland named Little Cumbrae.