Hard Kaur was born on 29 July 1979 In Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh, India. She is an British Indian rapper, model and hip hop singer; as well as playback singer and actress in Bollywood. she worked in her mother’s beauty parlor in England. his Educational Qualification Graduated and Debut Film Name Johnny Gaddar (2007, Bollywood), Debut Singing Name Glassy (2006).
Hard Kaur This Hobbies Gymming, Watching DVDs, Inviting Friends and Favourite Food Eggs, Favourite Actor Name Dharmendra, Favourite Actress Name Sridevi, Favourite Sport Name Cricket, Favourite Musician Name A. R. Rahman, Nusrat Fateh Ali, Asha Bhosle, Nas, Queen Latifah, Missy Elliott, Favourite Colour Name White & Favourite Destination Name London, Goa.
Hard Kaur Figure Measurements 34-33-36 Inches. Her Bra Size 34B and Hard Kaur Waist 33 Inches and Hip Size 36 Inches. Hard Kaur Age 40 Years, Hard Kaur is Height 5′ 3″ to 160 cm and Weight 65 Kg to 143 lbs. Hard Kaur Shoe Size 7 US and Dress Size 2 US. Her Hair Color is Brown and Eye Color is Dark Brown..
Hard Kaur Height, Weight, Age, Wiki, Biography, Family & More
|Biography & Wiki|
|Real Name||Taran Kaur Dhillon|
|Profession||Hip-Hop Singer, Model, Actress, Lyricist|
|Height||5’ 3” (160 cm)|
|Weight||65 kg (143 lbs)|
Chest Size – 34 Inches
Waist Size – 33 Inches
Hip Size – 36 Inches
Body Shape – Hourglass
Dress Size- 12 (US)
Shoe Size- 8 (US)
|Date of Birth||29 July 1979|
|Age (2018)||39 Years|
|Birth Place||Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh, India|
|Home Address||Birmingham, England|
|Current City||Birmingham, England|
|Educational Qualification||Not Known|
|Salary||Rs 5.5 Lacs|
|Net Worth||Not Known|
|Hobbies||Gymming, Watching DVDs, Inviting Friends|
|Favorites Things and Like & Dislike|
|Debut Movie||Johnny Gaddar (2007)|
|Album Debut||Supawoman (2007)|
|Favourite Musician||A. R. Rahman, Nusrat Fateh Ali, Asha Bhosle|
Hip-Hopers & Rappers: Nas, Queen Latifah, Missy Elliott
|Singing Debut||Glassy (2006)|
Some Lesser Known Facts About:
- Her mother remarried to the British citizen and her family moved to Birmingham, England.
- At the age of 16, she left school for becoming a rapper.
- She got fame from her super hit song Glassy (2006).
- Her mother was a victim of domestic violence as her mother was beaten by her stepfather.
- She is the one and only Indian female rapper.
- She became a rapper because she wanted to show the boys that girls can rap too.
- She gives her music vibes and rap in bollywood, hollywood, pollywood.
- If not a rapper, she would have run a beauty salon franchise business.