Hrithik Roshan was born on 10 January 1974 In Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. She is an Indian actor, model, entrepreneur who appears in Bollywood films. He has portrayed a variety of characters and is known for his dancing skills. One of the highest-paid actors in India, he has won many awards, including six Filmfare, four for Best Actor and one each for Best Debut and Best Actor. His Father Name Rakesh Roshan (Filmmaker), Mother Pinky Roshan & Sister Sunaina Roshan (Elder). His Educational Qualification Bachelors of Commerce from Sydenham College, Mumbai and Debut Film Name Kaho Naa Pyaar Hai (2000, Bollywood).
Hrithik Roshan Hobbies are Travelling, Gymming, Reading and Favourite Food Indian Food But Not Fatty Dishes Dal, Chawal, Chicken, Mutton, All Vegetables Made Indian Style, Italian, Mexican, Chinese cuisines, Favourite Actor Name Amitabh Bachchan, Raj Kapoor, Richard Gere, Al Pacino, Steve Martin, Jerry Lewis, Favourite Actress Name Madhubala, Madhuri Dixit, Kajol, Julia Roberts, Helen Hunt, Favourite Colour Black, White & Favourite Destination London, Phuket. Her Wife, Sussanne Khan (m.2000–div.2014).
Hrithik Roshan Body Measurements 45-28-17 Inches. Her Chest Size 45 Waist Size 28 Inches and Biceps Size 17 Inches. Hrithik Roshan Age 45 Years, Hrithik Roshan Height 5’ 11” to 180 cm and Weight 80 Kg to 176 lbs. She Shoe Size 10 (US). His Black Color Hair and Hazel Green Color Eye.
Hrithik Roshan Height, Weight, Age, Wiki, Biography, Wife & More
|Real Name||Hrithik Roshan Nagrath|
|Nickname||Duggu, Greek God|
|Height||5’ 11” (180 cm)|
|Weight||80 kg (176 lbs)|
|Body Measurements||45-28-17.5Chest Size – 45 Inches|
Waist Size – 28 Inches
Biceps Size – 17.5 Inches
Body Shape – Slim
Shoe Size- 10 (US)
|Eye Colour||Hazel Green|
|Date of Birth||10 January 1974|
|Age (2019)||45 Years|
|Birth Place||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Hometown||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|School||Bombay Scottish School, Mumbai|
|College||Sydenham College, Mumbai|
|Educational Qualifications||Bachelor of Commerce|
|Debut Film||Kaho Naa Pyaar Hai (2000)|
|Family||Father- Rakesh Roshan (Filmmaker)|
Mother- Pinky Roshan
Sister- Sunaina Roshan (Elder)
|Address||Il Palazzo, Juhu, Mumbai|
|Hobbies||Travelling, gymming & reading|
|Likes||> Likes: Dancing,|
> Dislikes: Getting Clicked While Eating, Milk Products
|Best Friends||Farhan Akhtar, Karan Johar|
|Awards||> Filmfare Awards|
2001: Best Male Debut and Best Actor for Kaho Naa Pyaar Hai
2004: Best Actor and Best Actor(Critics) for Koi Mil Gaya
2007: Best Actor for Dhoom 2
2009: Best Actor for Jodhaa Akbar> Other Awards
2001: IAS (Indo-American-Society), Young Achievers Award
2004: Anandlok Awards, Best Male Actor for Koi Mil Gaya
2007: Bollywood People’s Choice Awards: Best Actor for Krrish and Dhoom 2
2017: Hall of fame award> NoteAlong with these, he has many other awards, honours, and achievements to his name.
|Favourite Food||Indian, Chinese, Spanish cuisine and chocolates|
|Favourite Actor||Raj Kapoor and Amitabh Bachchan|
|Favourite Actress||Madhuri Dixit, Madhubala and Kajol|
|Favourite Film||Bollywood: King Uncle|
|Favourite Dancer||Shammi Kapoor and Michael Jackson|
|Favourite Book||Easyway to Stop Smoking by Allen Carr|
|Favourite Sport||Cricket and Formula 1|
|Favourite Perfume||Issey Miyake|
|Favourite Pet Animal||Persian cat|
|Favourite Restaurant||J W Mariott’s Spanish restaurant Arola in Mumbai|
|Favourite Destination||London, Spain and Japan|
|Girlfriends||> Kareena Kapoor (Actress)> Barbara Mori (Actress)> Kangana Ranaut (Actress)|
|Wife||Sussanne Khan (2000–2014)|
|Children||> Daughter- N/A|
> Son- Hrehaan Roshan, Hridhaan Roshan
|Cars Collection||Rolls Royce Ghost Series II, Mercedes S500, Jaguar XJ, Ferrari Modena, Maserati Spyder, Porsche Cayenne Turbo, Range Rover Sport|
|Salary||40-50 Crores/film (INR)|
|Net Worth||$45 million|
- He was born with two thumbs on his right hand, and his classmates used to make fun of it.
- He came into Bollywood as a child artist in a dance sequence of 1980’s film- Aasha.
- Before making his film debut, he took bodybuilding classes from Salman Khan.
- Being a style icon, he has launched his fashion label brand named HRX, which deals in casual clothing.
- On Valentine’s Day in the year 2000, he received around 30,000 marriage proposals from his fans.
- While shooting for his film- Kites in 2009 in Los Angeles, USA, he met his dancing idol, Michael Jackson.
- His growing years, he had a huge crush on Madhubala and Parveen Babi.
- He loves documenting his day-to-day life in a scrapbook, which is filled with a lot of pictures.
- His wax statue established at Madame Tussauds’ museum.
- He loves eating pizzas and can eat two in one go.
- He portrayed an Indian mathematician, Anand Kumar, in the biopic titled Super 30, directed by Vikas Bahl.
- Tiger Shroff is his big fan and considers Hrithik as his inspiration.
- His whole family is an ardent follower of Sai Baba.