Tulip Joshi was born on 11 September 1979 In Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. She is an Indian film, television actress, model, who has appeared in Hindi, Kannada, Malayalam, Telugu films. She is also an entrepreneur and serves her husband’s multi-crore Kimmaya Consulting Pvt. Ltd. as the director of the company. She won the title of Most Inspirational Woman of Maharashtra award (2017). his Educational Qualification Graduate and Debut Film Name Mere Yaar Ki Shaadi Hai (2002, Bollywood), Tv Serial Name Airlines (2014, Hindi). She was critically for her performance in Matrubhoomi: A Nation Without Women.
Tulip Joshi This Hobbies Doing Yoga, Travelling, Listening to Music, Writing and Favourite Food Name Moong Daal Khichdi, Favourite Actors Name Saif Ali Khan, Aamir Khan, Favourite Actress Name Catherine Zeta-Jones, Favourite Singer Name Madonna, Favourite Sports Name Cricket, Favourite Colour Name White & Favourite Destinations Name Himachal Pradesh, Punjab, Italy, California. her Husband Name Captain Vinod Nair (Ex-Armyman, Author, Motivational Speaker, Businessman, m.2017).
Tulip Joshi Figure Measurements 34-25-34 Inches. Her Bra Size 34B, Waist Size 25 Inches and Hip Size 34 Inches. Tulip Joshi Age 40 Years, Tulip Joshi Height 5’ 6” to 168 cm and Weight 55 Kg to 121 lbs. She wears Dress Size 4 (US) Shoe Size 8 (US). her Black Color Hair and Brown Color Eye.
Tulip Joshi Height, Weight, Age, Wiki, Biography, Husband & More
|Real Name||Tulip Joshi|
|Height||5′ 6″ (167 cm)|
|Weight||55 Kg (120 lbs)|
Chest Size – 34 Inches
Waist Size – 25 Inches
Hip Size – 34 Inches
Body Shape – Hourglass
Dress Size- 2 (US)
Shoe Size- 7 (UA)
|Date of Birth||11 September 1979|
|Age (2018)||39 Years|
|Birth Place||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Home Address||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Current City||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Educational Qualification||Graduate in food science and chemistry|
|Net Worth||Not Known|
|Sister||Monalisa Bedi, Selphi Joshi|
|Children||Son- Not Known|
Daughter- Not Known
|Hobbies||Reading, dancing and swimming|
|Favourite Food||Not Known|
|Debut Movie||Not Known|
|Favourite Actor||Not Known|
|Favourite Actress||Not Known|
|Debut TV||Not Known|
|Google+ Page||Not Known|
Some Lesser Known Facts About:
- She has got a unique name according to the Hindi film Industry. So, she changed her name to Sanjana for her first film.
- She was featured in the tribute music video Tere Bin Nahi Lagda Dil Mera Dholna.
- She won the title of Most Inspirational Woman of Maharashtra award (2017).
- She is not a fitness freak, she does yoga and meditation for her good health.
- The movie was awarded more than ten awards at several film festivals.
- She was critically for her performance in Matrubhoomi: A Nation Without Women.
- She started doing work with her real name as it suited her the best.
- She was always into sports and wanted to make her career in the same field.